Newsletter August 3, 2018
Travel Art: Photography and Fine Art From Around the World › Forums › Newsletters › Newsletter August 3, 2018
August 3, 2018 at 8:14 pm #2069
Hi Dear Members,
- I just changed the server for this blog because the other was too slow and unreliable.
For me it’s much faster to browse and work on now – I hope you will see the difference too 😉
- I also changed the template of the site 🙂
Before was like my other site: travelways.com
I’d like to have your feed-back on this please. Do you like the new temple or was the old one better?
- I can change it back eventually 🙂
- I renamed the “portfolio” section to ” … Quick Display” – it sounds more appropriate to me – those are WP “portfolio” type of posts but what I like about is that you don’t really need the “green SEO light” for them 🙂
so, there you can post your featured images or other images for a quick display, with not too much fuzz…
- later on you can make real posts from them if you want, with more story.
These images are also good if you want to post something to a challenge and you don’t have the time to write a lot of text… a 150 characters in the meta description and maybe a little more in the page itself, will do it… Of course you will need your keyword added as explained and the link to your FAA page where the image is (opening in a new tab/window)
BTW: I found some helpful insights on Internet about keywords…
Here is one:
“Definition – What does Keyword mean?
A keyword, in the context of search engine optimization, is a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a Web page. Keywords are intended to act as shortcuts that sum up an entire page. Keywords form part of a Web page’s metadata and help search engines match a page to with an appropriate search query.
Here is another:
” What Do I Care About Keywords?
Keywords are how the search engines know what you’re all about and who they should send to your blog. What are they and why do I need to know about them? Are they really that important to me and my blog? Can’t I get by without them? I mean, it’s all about the content right? So if I just write a really cool article, people will find it, right?”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.